||A transparent precious stone, typically blue, which is a variety of corundum (aluminium oxide)
||A precious stone, typically colourless, yellow, or pale blue, consisting of an aluminium silicate that contains fluorine.
||Ruby, moonstone, beryl, amethyst, bluish
||Emerald, garnet, carbuncle, agate, zircon
||Its types are:
- White Pukhraj
- Regular Quality Pukhraj or Red Pukhraj
- Fine Quality Pukhraj or Golden Pukhraj
- Super-Fine Quality Pukhraj or Yellow Pukhraj
|Its types are:
- Imperial Topaz
- Precious Topaz
- Blue Topaz
- White Topaz
- Smoky Topaz Gems
||The word sapphire was originated from Middle English: from Old French safir, via Latin from Greek sappheiros, probably denoting lapis lazuli.
||The word topaz was originated from Middle English (denoting a yellow sapphire): from Old French topace, via Latin from Greek topazos.
||Hardness of yellow sapphire is 9 on Mohs scale.
||Topaz is only 8 on Mohs scale.
- Eng (UK): /ˈjɛləʊ/ /ˈsafʌɪə/
- Eng (US): /ˈyelō/ /ˈsaˌfī(ə)r/
- Eng (UK): /ˈtəʊpaz/
- Eng (US): /ˈtōpaz/
||Its benefits are:
- Wearing yellow sapphire is beneficial for the zodiac sign pieces and Sagittarius.
- People being affected by serious illnesses related to strokes, epilepsy, building of serious coughing and unconsciousness must wear this rock.
- It is an excellent help while choosing a wife as also in hastening up awaiting weddings especially in situation of ladies.
- Yellow sapphire is valuable for all those people who absence attention and experience insomnia.
- It benefits people engaged in studies especially who are pursuing in creative fields like arts and literature.
|Its benefits are:
- Providing the inner peace and calmness to the mind, a Yellow Topaz is known to bring happiness to its wearer.
- Eradicating negativities and evil, the wearer of a Yellow Topaz experience relief from depression, worries, regrets and despair linked from the past.
- Increasing the power of concentration, this precious gemstone enables its wearer to be more creative and ahead in the academics.
- Enhancing the control on the anger and rage, Yellow Topaz provides calmness and jolly behavior to the wearer.
- Yellow Topaz Stone is also known to give its wearer with a feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment of materialistic desires.
- Further, this precious gemstone is linked with the pride, sobriety, honesty, intelligence, dedication, kindness and sincerity.
- This precious gemstone is beneficial in curing liver problems, jaundice, chronic memory loss, insomnia and aggressiveness.
- Moreover, a Yellow Topaz Gemstone is beneficial in the ailments of liver, fever, appetite, cold & cough and indigestion.
- As it soothes the mind of the wearer, it cures mental disorders, suicidal tendencies and nervous breakdowns.
||Its demerits are:
- The Yellow Sapphire piece, whose shine does not bloom its beauty.
- It gives sand like roughness when touched.
- Coarseness dominates.
- Blackish tinges of bubbles are seen amidst its yellow colour.
- It gives uneven surfaces – high and low
- It has different hues and colours such as red yellowish or like a large current fruit, pale like yellow and white things.
|Its demerits are:
- Less harder than Yellow Sapphire
|Example in Sentence
- I am wearing a yellow sapphire ring on an index finger.
- It is said that yellow sapphire brings good luck and prosperity.
- She wanted a ring with a topaz stone.
- I am wearing a 5 carat topaz ring.